Information published on FracInvest
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence. If you notice any inconsistency, please report them on the contact us page on the website or email support@FracInvest.com
Risks related to the use of FracInvest
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
- Mistakes made by the user of any FracInvest-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
- Software problems of the Website and/or any FracInvest-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any FracInvest-related software or service.
- Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any FracInvest-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
- Security problems experienced by the user of any FracInvest-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users’ wallets and/or accounts.
- Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., the bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.